Three-wheeler info- HELP PLEASE

To: <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Three-wheeler info- HELP PLEASE
From: "Gary Moles" <morgannz@manawatu.gen.nz>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 20:31:39 +1300
They say it pays to advertise - so here goes.
I have been setting up a library for the Morgan Sports Car Club of New
Zealand and trying for some time to purchase original copies of the old
manuals which Morgan used to publish for their three-wheelers. Known
publications include:
"The Morgan Three-Wheeler Instruction Book"
"Hints On Running A Morgan Runabout" - including illustrated list of
replacement parts etc.
"The Morgan Three-Wheeler Spare Parts List"
"The Matchless Engine Instruction Book"
These for the years, at the moment, of 1925 - 1935 which cover most of the
three-wheelers in New Zealand.
Being so far away from the markets where this type of publication normally
changes hands has made it very difficult to obtain anything. Even employing
the services of a couple of English agents has so far proved fruitless. And
yes, I've tried the clubs!
So. Is there anyone out there who would like to earn the undying gratitude
of our club by either :
1) selling us originals of these booklets or,
2)  being prepared, for replacement costs, postage etc to have the manuals
nicely photo-copied (I'm sure any copyright has long expired - would Peter
Morgan really mind???) or,
3) advising us where there is a source of these books.
Any volunteer for selling/copying would be made an honorary member of our
club - what the heck, membership is free anyway, and would receive a gratis
copy of our newsletter, which I produce whenever there is enough
news/gossip/happenings.
We are not interested in catalogues at the moment (that is my retirement
project), but anything else I've not heard of would be greatly appreciated
as well.
In anticipation, I say thank you to all who respond.
Very best regards from New Zealand and Happy Morganeering!
Gary Moles.