Irene's back on her feet

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net, bob_bopp@classic.msn.com, FPS3@aol.com,
Subject: Irene's back on her feet
From: Grywiz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 21:03:53 EST
For those following Irene's rebirth, I'm proud to announce that she is again
"on all fours", after a total rebuild of her front end, as chronicled in
than that, all  is new.  I did all the work myself, excepting honing the
bushings in the spindles.  As my life will literally depend on the quality of
the work, I hope that my confidence in my work is not misplaced.
As so many of us have said on this net....there is nothing so satisfying as
working on your own Morgan.
Best to all,
Peter
(grywiz@aol.com)