Re: FW: mog98

To: gmarquis@campuspo.csuchico.edu, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FW: mog98
From: Jeremy Edwards <jeremy@jmemee.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 21:30:20 +0000
>     Date: Wed, 21 Jan 98 13:46:00 PST
>     From: Gary Marquis <gmarquis@CAMPUSPO.CSUCHICO.EDU>
>     Subject: mog98
>
>Fellow Morgeezers.....
>In anticipation of a trip to the UK this summer I would like to
>attend the Mog98 gathering. Can anyone tell me when and where it is this year?

Which one do you want?

        (i)     ManxMog98, on the Isle of Man, 15th - 18th May 1998
        (ii)    HalMog98, near to Bishop's Stortford & Stanstead airport
                30/31st July, 1/2nd August 1998

I'm going to the latter, organised by Melvyn Rutter and committee, very
handy for my aunt, their house, swimming pool and free B&B!
--
Jeremy Edwards
1972 Morgan 4/4