Morgan SS option

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Morgan SS option
From: deemi@juno.com (Robert M Bowie)
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 12:58:57 EST
I have a 2 degree negative camber, and I am told this is for a
predominately counter clockwise track for turn advantage, this is on the
left front wheel only.

I am hoping that someone knows exactly why this was done, as the original
owner, Fergus Motors have an elusive history of why they order our car
this way, as well as the dual fillers, dual pumps, dual lines etc.

I know that the SS came with a 1-1.5 degree negative camber as standard,
but still wonder why to increase this.

I am rebuilding her as original, but this seems dangerous to run it down
the interstate!

Thanks for any advice for this novice!

Best Regards,
Cameron, Lori and Bob Bowie of Maine
P.O. Box 3751
Brewer, Maine 04412
deemi@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]