RE: Boxing Day Texas Morgan Time

To: "'harris_simmons@juno.com'" <harris_simmons@juno.com>
Subject: RE: Boxing Day Texas Morgan Time
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 16:11:18 -0500
Chuck,

You guys (and gals) in Texas certainly have it made: no snow, no set
Boxing Day, two Independence Days, and the list goes on.  Looks like an
ideal place for a procrastinator like me.

Thanks for clarifying this for me.  This gives all sorts of ideas.
Let's see, maybe we can postpone the deadline for filing income taxes a
month or so,... I've always been in favour of moving leap year day from
February to July.  February is a cold month and we don't have to make it
any longer than it is already.  On the other hand, an extra day in July
every four years would be nice.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4, P.2473/V.345.ME
'85 Chrysler LeBaron Turbo