Re: Boxing Day Texas Morgan Time

To: vandergraaft@aecl.ca
Subject: Re: Boxing Day Texas Morgan Time
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 22:12:31 -0600
Chuck,
Perhaps what is needed is a few more Independence Days.  If you are not
doing anything earth shattering then the time for sedition south of the
Red River may be at hand.  I will check with Grywiz for methods to field
ready a 4/4.  Snow,like webbed feet I understand, is prevalent now on the
beaches of southern California.  I thought that precipitation snow, what
with global warming, was a thing of the past.  Down with taxes, up with
Morgan.
Chuck Harris
Only semi procrastinating while a fixin to fix to get goin