Re: Newsletter editors

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Newsletter editors
From: S Manwell <smanwell@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 14:00:55 -0500
Bob Nogueira wrote:

> -- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --
>
> You Mean all those Morgan  articles I read in the Texas  MOG-LOG newsletter
> aren't  written fresh each month by the Newsletter staff ?    I'm shocked !!

Actually, I think it is very important for Mog newsletter editors to
give credit for all material used in the publication.  I have submitted
varioius articles and photos to various Mog publications.  It is
disappointing when the editor (admittedley a volunteer too) forgets to
mention the author/photographer.  And, while I am happy to see my
material reprinted in other publications, it really gets to me when the
material is "borrowed" with no mention of the original author or the
original source.

I can certainly see why Bob Couch is upset that he is getting no credit
for the drawings that he invested his capital in.

--Steve Manwell
3/4 Morgan Club