"NOTAKIT" License plate

To: morgans <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: "NOTAKIT" License plate
From: Joseph DeLuca <DELUCAJ@mops.wl.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 08:30:11 -0500
>>  Gary,
>>  Yes, NOTAKIT is the tag for our Morgan.  In the first week of ownership, I
>got
>>  quite tired of being asked what kind of kit it was built from.  I have no
>idea
>>  if the world wide data base moved.
>>  Cheers,
>>  Ken Payne

Gary and Ken,

I have often been asked by pump jockeys if the Morgan was a kit.
My standard response is "Yes, it's a kit.  I got the car cheap because the guy
that built it had the blueprints backward and the steering wheel ended up on
the wrong side!"

You would be surprised how many of them believe this.  They never heard of cars
with right hand drive.  I reckon they've never been to the UK, India, China,
Japan, etc.

Joe DeLuca
Sparta, NJ
'62 yellow 4/4