RE: "NOTAKIT" License plate

To: morgans <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Joseph DeLuca'" <DELUCAJ@mops.wl.com>
Subject: RE: "NOTAKIT" License plate
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 09:28:01 -0500
Joe,

Better be careful with that explanation.  You might have trouble selling
your Morgan when the time comes ;-)

Then again, maybe you'll have an excuse that nobody wants to buy the car
and you'll have to hang onto it.

BTW, In China they drive on the same side of the road as we do. At least
they did last time I was there.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4, P.2473/V.345.ME
'85 Chrysler LeBaron Turbo