Re: Summer Car Shows

To: arlo j levisen <alevisen@gdhscats.org>, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Summer Car Shows
From: Gary Kneisley <kneisley@ohio.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 08:39:27 -0500
At 07:06 PM 2/26/98 +0300, you wrote:
>Anyone have a good handle on the car shows coming up this summer that
>might have British cars as a theme - or sports cars in general. /////

Arlo and all... good idea.

I know of an Austin Healy gathering in (at least near) Hudson, OH on May 3
and the Annual British Car Day at Shaker Square in Shaker Heights on August
1.  The Shaker show is a really neat gathering of some real fine cars in a
classic setting.

And the Lorain County, Ohio British Car Club (LoCo Brits) get together every
Friday for a ride and nosh.

All of this is in the near vicinity of Cleveland, OH.

Gary
1991 +8