Re: Summer Car Shows

To: arlo j levisen <alevisen@gdhscats.org>
Subject: Re: Summer Car Shows
From: Fred Kuzyk <msccc@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:26:46 -0800
Arlo,
There are plenty of such events! Check out my website under events for
some. On the Links page, check the Roadster Factory & other sites for
events. The Vintage Triumph Register events list is very good.

Publications like British Car Magazine, Moss Motors magazine, and the
British Marque News (which has a calendar in the current issue) are also
great sources!

Cheers!
Fred Kuzyk
President, Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada

Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada's website at:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/msccc