RE: baked on paint

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net, "'pdburket@intrepid.net'" <pdburket@intrepid.net>
Subject: RE: baked on paint
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 17:25:27 -0500
David,

140 degrees what?  Celsius, Kelvin, Fahrenheit, Reamur?  How long?

Put a piece of wood in an oven (not in a microwave oven, in a real oven)
and see what happens.

Same with the enamel yacht paint.  Without knowing what the yacht paint
is made of, it's probably easier to run a test than to take somebody's
word for it (at least that's what I would do).

I assume your Morgan does not contain plastic or leather upholstery.  If
it did, I'd worry more about plastic than wood.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4