Re: Plates & alternators

To: "FPS3@aol.com" <FPS3@aol.com>, "tjsouz@epix.net" <tjsouz@epix.net>
Subject: Re: Plates & alternators
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 98 21:31:31 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

> Date: Thursday, 05-Mar-98 08:55 AM
>
> From: tjsouz@epix.net          \ Internet:    (tjsouz@epix.net)

 Time to get working on my gas tank.  Oh! is there an inexpensive gas tank
for
> a +4 4 seater? Mine is quite rusty inside.  I saw a hot rod with a plastic
tank
> yesterday.  Could it be that there's one I could adapt.  I'll have to
check
> with the local speed merchants.
>
> Regards, Tony

Tony
 I've use  that  gas tank sealer that  you  slosh in to the tank on both the
Morgan and my MGBGT.     The Morgan tank had a small leak at one of the
seams and the BGT tank was rusty. The Morgan tank has had it for about 8
years and the BGT about 5  with no problems.
Bob  Nogueira