The differences between....

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The differences between....
From: "J.D. Welch" <jdwelch@datawing.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 00:05:04 -0700
Hi.  Newbie here.  Still Mog-less but saving my nickles and dimes.

My question is:  What is the difference between the +4 and the 4/4?  As
far as I know, the +4 has a TR3 engine, and the 4/4 has a Ford engine.
But what years do these differences apply, and what other differences
exist between the two.

I'm still in search of a 4-seater, and I'd like to know the difference
between the +4 and the 4/4.  Of course, if I had my way and didn't have
to be sure the kids could come along, I'd be shooting for a +8, but...

Thanks,
J.D. Welch