Re: The new Road Atlanta (and Lime Rock)

To: morgans <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: The new Road Atlanta (and Lime Rock)
From: Joseph DeLuca <DELUCAJ@mops.wl.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 10:43:05 -0500
Also note, if you haven't been to Lime Rock yet this year, they have torn down
the old timing tower and replaced it with a fancy new structure.  All part of
the ongoing improvements there.  It really changes the visual character of the
main straight.

The track, on the other hand, is pretty much the same as far as I know (The
left hander is probably still bumpy), which is fine by me.

Joe DeLuca
'62 yellow 4/4
Sparta, NJ