Attention: Gary Moles

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Attention: Gary Moles
From: Fred Kuzyk <msccc@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 11:18:29 -0800
Gary Moles,
I'm sending this to the list, as my email reply was bounced back to me
by your server. A message with it ststed that it is refused because of
junk mail abuse from my address! This is a new one for me. I think there
is a problem with your server, as I am not in the spamming business &
this is the first time that I've tried to send email to you. Perhaps
other solicited mail from others, is also being refused at your end?

Original message appears below.

Thanks for your query.
Fred Kuzyk

--------------------------------------

Gary,
Can't think of anyone, offhand. We can place it in the newsletter, if
you like though, and see if anyone's game! Give us an address & phone,
for those not in cyberspace. We did have old Toronto Morgan Owners
Group badges, at one time. This was before my time. The firm that made
them is defunct, & another fellow recently also wants to find someone
who would part with one. Nice to hear from "Down Under".

Cheers!
Fred Kuzyk

Gary Moles wrote:

> Hi Fred,
> Just had a quick look at your page and it looks great - got a bit lost
> trying to get onto the guestbook but will try again next time.
> Re your car badge - do you know any member over there who would like to swap
> a New Zealand badge for a Canadian one?
> Just had a look in my collection and found I don't have one.
> Was there an "old" badge as well??
> Best regards
> Gary Moles

... while talking to mail.manawatu.gen.nz.:
>>> MAIL From:<msccc@sympatico.ca> SIZE=1678
<<< 518 <msccc@sympatico.ca>... Rejected due to junkmail from your
domain. If the problem is fixed, get your site's ABUSE ADMIN to contact
hostmaster@manawatu.net.nz. If you do not understand this message,
forward it to your postmaster.
554 <morgannz@manawatu.gen.nz>... Service unavailable

--
Fred Kuzyk
President, Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada

Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada's website at:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/msccc