Thanks

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thanks
From: Steve Moore <steve.moore@cnetns.tcp.csiro.au>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 08:22:35 +1000
To all that replied to my SOS re the speedo drive thanks. I managed to have
my old one repaired plus I now have a spare one on the way down under.

Its times like these that one really appreciates not only owning and
driving a great car but also belonging to a wider community of owners who
are willing to put themselves out to help.

The weather in Brisbane is now getting cool enough to make driving a real
pleasure. It's a different story to what I've been hearing about the
Northern hemisphere. Driving the car with the temperature at +40oC actually
makes one appreciate cold weather. Roll on winter!

Thanks again

Steve

Please Note new Phone and Fax numbers

Dr. Stephen Moore