+4 Fuel system

To: "John T. Blair" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: +4 Fuel system
From: "Alan and Madeline Aron" <alana@legend.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 18:51:37 +0100
Does anyone by any chance have a photo or drawing of the proper layout of
the fuel lines, vacuum lines and cables for a +4 with a TR4 engine and dual
Stromberg CD175 carbs. I am re-working mine after 16 years on the road and
a new paint job. I took photos of the engine compartment before
dis-assembly, but on looking at it with a bit more experience than I had
the first time, I have to believe that the jumble of rubber hoses, copper
pipe and cables that I inherited just ain't right. For example, I bought
the car with a blue plastic hose connecting the carbs to the vacuum
advance. Inspecting a TR4 manual, they call for copper pipe with nice screw
on fittings to the distributor advance.

After all the work I've put in to making the car look so good the second
time (at least in my ownership) around, I sorta hate having to open the
bonnet and look at a rats nest. Any help would be appreciated.

Alan Aron
1964 +4
Harrogate, England