Re:Your family ?

To: nogera@prodigy.net
Subject: Re:Your family ?
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 13:41:50 -0500
Bob,
Near your old office in Oak Cliff overlooking the freeway is the hull of
Frank Reaugh's home( El Sybil).  He was a turn of the century Dallas
artist.  In reading a book about him written in the sixties about his
life and an art club named for him I have run across a curiosity, when
the club was formed in June of 1922, it list as one of the founding
members one Mrs. Juanita Nogueira and list the president of 1925-1928 as
Mrs. Luis Nogueira.  I wonder if a member of your family escaped
Massachusetts for the freedom of Texas prior to your release.
Anyway think I will pull Matilda's engine and check both the wear on the
hardened valve seats, the wrist pins and the connecting rod bearings.
Chuck Harris