spring fete

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: spring fete
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 09:49:41 -0400
Dear Mog-o-philes:

Anyone who finds him or herself in the vicinity of 789 Sergeantsville Road,
Stockton, New Jersey, tomorrow (Saturday, April 25th), between the hours of
2:00-ish and dusk, is welcomed to stop by.  I'll be having what I'm billing
as my first annual Open Garage and car guy event.  This and that will be
provided.  No admission requirements, tho you might be mercillesly teased
if you don't show up in a "cool" car (your deffinition, but be prepared to
defend yourself).  This will be your chance to view the magnificent 1967
Morgan 4/4 Series V that you've heard about (aka, the "thinking man's
mog").  Zowie!

You can find us about a half mile south of the 523 and 604 intersection, in
Sergeantsville NJ.  The house number is 789 Sergeantsville Road (aka route
523).

cheers,
WZ

p.s. the way I figure it, if OUR MAN BOB gets on the road ASAP, he just
might make it in time (what with the blinding speed of his +4).