that flat rad (was: checking a price)

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: that flat rad (was: checking a price)
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 15:09:03 -0400
Dear all:

Many thanks to those who offered their advice etc. on the prospects of my
purchasing a disassembled flat rad +4 I had caught wind of.  I tried a
number of times to contact the owner, but was unable to.  He/she is either
hard of hearing, has turned the ringer off on his/her phone, or is simply
too cranky to answer the phone anymore.  In the mean time my interest in
the car has waned.  Tho I don't know any real details on this one, and it
may be a real sweetie, I've decided to keep my powder (what little of it
there is) dry, and to conserve the dwindling quantity of energy I have left
for restorations for some other fish I have yet to fry (like, say, an
ex-Sterling Moss Aston Martin DB4-GT, in burgundy with a tan leather
interior, that some kind but unknown-to-me soul will doubtless will to me
in a future epoch).  That would be worth waiting for, wot?

Cheers,
WZ