RE: Photos on factory tours?

To: "'mcrossan@netcom.ca'" <mcrossan@netcom.ca>
Subject: RE: Photos on factory tours?
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 17:35:39 -0400
I had no problems taking photographs when I visited the "works" in 1995.
I asked "Sam(antha)" and was told to go ahead.  Even had my picture
taken with Peter Morgan!  And, hey, if Peter Morgan didn't object,....

If the fellow in Turkey wants to make knock-off Morgans, he could simply
visit all the members of this e-mail group and look at the rebuilds in
progress!  ;-)

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4, P.2473/V.345.ME
'85 Chrysler LeBaron Turbo