Re: First Drive

To: mcrossan@netcom.ca, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: First Drive
From: Morgan64P4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 15:14:40 EDT
and after 7 weeks in the shop getting all worked over, I too had my first
drive in MY 1964 Morgan Plus 4, 4 seater! new fuel pump, rebuilt carbs and
brakes, all kinds of steering box adjustments, etc.

i was nervous about the pedals at first, but the engine was strong, it runs
beautifully, and outside of the workout from steering that long front end
around, it really was a blast! and just in time for the Clinton NJ Red Mill
British Car show Sunday - I've been waiting a long time myself, and what a
treat - hope to meet some of the clubbers out there on the road finally!

thanks for the support and help I've already gotten from the board and the Mog
clubs!