Re: First Drive

To: mcrossan@netcom.ca
Subject: Re: First Drive
From: Arlin Robins <arlin@slip.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 20:37:52 -0700
mcrossan@netcom.ca wrote:

> YAAAAHOOOO!!!
> What a truly momentous day this is for me. Got to drive my first Morgan today
>(and a
> 69 +8 to boot)!! Can't wait to get one of my own!! Takes a lot of work and
> concentration, but WHAT A BLAST!!  I Finally got to experiene the drivers
>seat after
> soooo many times in the passenger seat (not that I'm complaining about *only*
>being
> a passenger or anything)
>
> Just thought I'd share that with someone
>
> David McCrossan
>

> mcrossan@netcom.ca
>
> >From ETYPE69@aol.com Thu Jun 04 23:50:27 1998

David,
        Know how you feel. I've loved 'em for almost 30 years but hadn't even
ridden in one until after joining the MSCC a few years ago. And the
first one I drove, I bought. I'm still looking forward to driving a +
8--but I HAVE had a wonderful ride in a beautiful '33 3-wheeler.
        Congratulations--you're hooked. Good Luck finding your car.
Michael Jhon
'61 + 4