Looking For a Morgan

Subject: Looking For a Morgan
From: arlo j levisen <alevisen@gdhscats.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 11:24:55 +0300
Dear Listers:  I have come across a young lady of some means who wishes
to purchase a Morgan motor car.  I believe she would prefer a Plus 8,
but she would certainly look at a Plus 4 as well some of the other
variations.  She is also a resident of South Dakota - so you know the
check will be good!

If you are aware of a car or cars for sale, please contact me either
through the list or directly.  I would really like to be able to help
her double the number of Morgans residing within our state.

Arlo Levisen, Revillo, SD  '87 Plus 8