Re: Wheel Repair Questions

To: "jbriske@oro.net" <jbriske@oro.net>,
Subject: Re: Wheel Repair Questions
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 98 23:46:21 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --
 Expanded recipient data:
 To:   Sgilbert                 \ Internet:    (sgilbert@wpusd.k12.ca.us)

Steve:
   Gray silicone seal works well on the  Spoke ends . If  any of it comes
through it matches the painted wheels pretty closely . If your going to
paint the wheels after you caulk then, 3M Drip Chek  works better than  any
other sealer I have ever used.

Bob Nogueira