Re: Differences

To: "Hermen Pol" <polmognl@wxs.nl>, <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Differences
From: Jane McDaid <Murphys@ziplink.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 1998 13:23:54 -0400
At 11:05 AM 7/31/98 +0200, Hermen Pol wrote:
>What?? A scuttle roll bar in a 1961 +4? That would be spoiling the character
>of the car! Good old HFS would turn in his grave if he heard about it...
>
>Hermen Pol

On the contrary, I think old HFS would have seized on the opportunity to
advance the handling of the car at little added expense. OTOH, MGTD's had a
steel scuttle support hoop from the early fifties, and Morgan took quite a
long time before adopting them.

If someone would kindly post retrofit instructions for fitting a scuttle
roll bar to an already assembled +4 or 4/4, I am sure many readers of this
group would be interested.

Thanks!

Jerry Murphy
'67 +4, which rides like a '67 Morgan