Re: Re:MODERN PAINT JOBS

To: "Charles A Harris" <harris_simmons@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Re:MODERN PAINT JOBS
From: "Vern Dale-Johnson" <vern_dj@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 21:27:03 -0400
Orange peel....... must have something to do with the low prices you US
folks pay for cars.  My new Isuzu Rodeo and new Subaru Forester both have
great paint jobs.  Then again, they did both come from the same US plant!
Better inspectors???  Or just a desire to displace the kings of the road?

OLBDII