Re: MODERN PAINT JOBS

To: vern_dj@email.msn.com
Subject: Re: MODERN PAINT JOBS
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 10:44:01 -0500
I think that factory also builds some model of Honda.  Perhaps this is
part of a rice burner plot.  Since they are little more than appliances I
guess that those who have them would pay no more attention to the finish
on them anymore than they would to the finish on their toaster.
Harris
Note: Nogueria actually uses lots and lots of elbow grease on his 1 to 1
model of a plus four