Re: 3/4 Morgan Groups' Autumn Mog

To: Joseph DeLuca <DELUCAJ@mops.wl.com>
Subject: Re: 3/4 Morgan Groups' Autumn Mog
From: John Bigler <jbigler@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 16:50:13 -0400
Hi, everyone,

If any of you waited too long to get your hotel registration, or if the
price of the hotel package seemed a bit more than you wanted to put out
for a place to sleep, I'll be happy to share my suite.

I'll be going alone, this year, so there should be plenty of room.  The
Jiminy Peak brochure shows a sitting room with a fold-out couch in
addition to the usual bedroom...

It would be fun to see as many of this group as possible at the annual
Autumn Mog meet -- so you'll be more than just an email address and a
few wry comments -- and you'll be welcome, Morgan or non-Morgan.

John Bigler
908-859-7741 days
908-713-9221 evenings
1948 Morgan Series I 4/4