Gymkhana events

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Gymkhana events
From: "David P. Crandall" <davidc@netwrk.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 11:44:57 -0400
We MassMoggers have responsibility for the gymkhana at the upcoming
AutumnMog XX at Jiminy Peak in western Massachusetts and hope some of our
Morgan colleagues have creative suggestions for events that challenge the
skills, coordination, and good humour of Morgan drivers.  This will not be
an autocross type event, may or may not be on grass, may or may not be
level, mustn't take too long, and can't involve any deadly weapons [the
notion of two cars running parallel in opposite directions, one with a
dartboard and one with darts has been rejected by our adhoc safety
committee; although stationary darts- guess this means the board - is still
in the running].  We are neophytes at this sort of thing, so will benefit
from any and all suggestions.  If anyone has drawings or diagrams to refer
to, they can be faxed to me at 978-948-7836 or call 800-877-5400 [North
America only, I'm afraid].  Thanks in advance for any help.

David Crandall  66 4/4, 63 DHC, 66 Volvo 122S
Rowley Massachusetts