Workshop is a Boar's Nest

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Workshop is a Boar's Nest
From: toad <toad@storm.ca>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 19:56:14 -0400
Friends, Romans and Fellow Moggie Owners

I need help!  And I mean help.  Winter approaches and it is my plan to
house the '33 inside so I can continue my rebuild and this is where the
rub comes in.  I am short on room.  One of many things to be displaced
is a TR 3 engine block.  Before I dispose of this block I would like to
offer the block to the Moggie owner whose car it was originally part of.

This block came out of a Drop Head Plus 4 maybe a '59 or '60.  Within
the last two years or so the car was sold by the owners in Cambridge to
the present? owners who live in the New England States (I think).

This block is invaluable if one is concerned about matching numbers.

Hopefully someone can put me onto the present owners and I can get a
little more room in my workshop.

Toad

'59 Plus 4
'57 Plus 4
and naturally Angus the '33 Super Sport.