Tow dolly sought

To: pub@jag-lovers.org, morgans@Autox.Team.Net, turbo@secret-secret.com,
Subject: Tow dolly sought
From: "William C.W. Lamb" <chip@wmsbrg.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 23:04:00 -0400
Hey folks:

Whether I'm a lurker or a contributor to your lists, greetings.

I recently purchased a nice torquey SAAB 900 turbo to as a tow car. I've
since secured the tow hitch, but am still lacking insofar as a tow dolly
goes. Basically I'm looking for something in good, used condition to tow
~2000lb vintage SAAB automobiles from their resting places and saving them
for future or present SAAB enthusiasts. Nothing fancy, just good working
condition with lights, et.c. Willing to travel the east coast for a good
deal. Got one you don't use anymore? I'm interested.

Email me back privately or call 757-258-1529.

Cheers-

William "Chip" Lamb
Williamsburg Virtual News and Information, Ltd.
http://www.wmsbrg.com/
Jaguar and SAAB sites at:
http://www.jag-lovers.org/lumps/chip/
http://users.aol.com/spgone/saab/saabpage.htm