RE: Mufflers

To: "'Arlo J. Levisen'" <alevisen@gdhscats.org>,
Subject: RE: Mufflers
From: SOLOW GREG <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 23:03:20 -0800
On +8 Morgans we have installed 2 "big bore" +4 mufflers. With 2 inch =
pipes from the headers, a short length of stainless flex pipe, then the =
mufflers, then 1 7/8 inch O.D. tail pipes, the cars sound great.  They =
have a nice "burbble" when cruising and a powerful snarl at full =
throtle.  The tailpipes exit at the rear of the car, not in front of the =
rear tires as that makes the exhaust to noisy. It is a very freeflowing =
setup capable of handling over 300 hp without much restriction or power =
loss. =20
                                                     Regards, Greg Solow