Mufflers

Subject: Mufflers
From: "Arlo J. Levisen" <alevisen@gdhscats.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 12:47:06 +0300
DFLer's:

In the early spring of 1998 our local Exhaust Pro Shop installed a new
exhaust system from the headers back on my '87 Plus 8.  Under the seats
of the car they put a special turbo muffler, and they are huge, and at
the rear of the car they installed a pair of cherry bomb glasspacs.  To
these they welded a pair of short, chromed pipes that are about 4" in
diameter.

I have had a great sound from the very beginning.  The shop is owned by
a friend of mine and all I asked him to do was install a system that
would make the car sound as good as it looks.  It cost me less than
$200.

Arlo Levisen, Revillo, SD