RE: mufflers and exhaust notes

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: mufflers and exhaust notes
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 14:09:06 -0500
Hello Chuck,

Speaking of that message...

I had mentioned that the Morgan Spares stainless steel
exhaust system (of excellent quality) which I purchased
2 years ago had a very quiet note.

I understand that Morgan Spares now has a full line-up
of exhaust systems and some of them produce an loud and
appropriately British sound.  My suggestion to those
shopping for a system call MS (Orders 888-345-MOGS,
Tech advice 518-329-3877) and tell them exactly what
you're looking for.  They probably have something that
suits.

Joe DeLuca
Sparta, NJ
'62 yellow 4/4 competition model