Paint choices

To: "'morgans@autox.team.net'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Paint choices
From: "Blake, Lee" <LBlake@Newport.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 11:21:23 -0800
Can anyone tell me the real differences (in performance) between painting a
car with single stage and two stage (color/clear) paint?  Will 2 stage last
longer, shine more, weather better, resist sun better, increase horsepower,
improve gas mileage, save the world, eliminate bad breath, etc......

The cost difference is not great, but noticable and I'd like to understand
what I would be getting for the extra money.

Lee Blake
'60 Morgan Plus 4, 4 seater (in the final stage of rebuild)
'78 MG Midget