Re: Seat belts for Plus 8

To: "David E. Labovitz" <del@pscc.com>, <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Seat belts for Plus 8
From: "Vern Dale-Johnson" <vern_dj@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 15:39:04 -0500
When I bought my 66 +4 it had eye-bolts through the crossmember behind the
seats as described by John Blair.  If I were putting these bolts in myself,
I'd be more careful of exact location as I find my outside bolts too far
inboard.

As for belts, mine are Pyrotec racing style, the passenger and rear seat
belts are 2 inch while the drivers is a 3 inch belt.  Originally I bought 4
point belts using a "Y" over the shoulders.  These I rarely use now, they
are just hanging in the garage.

Although the Pyrotec belts may be overkill (bad choice of words??), I've
been very happy with them, especially as adjustments can be made on either
side.  These belts are more expensive check around for the best price.

Vern DJ, MSCCC, Toronto