Re: yes, but...

To: "Bob Nogueira" <nogera@prodigy.net>,
Subject: Re: yes, but...
From: "Graeme Sutherland" <graeme@pixelfusion.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 08:57:14 -0000
+ Contrary to what they look like Morgans are extremely strong.

    I remember reading something about the Factory's Service Department
having the remains of a car in which had been T-boned by a truck. The
chassis of the car had, apparently, been rather bent, but it was still
driveable, and I think that the owner hadn't been too badly hurt. The
comment by the head of the department was that Morgans have a very strong
chassis, which makes them reasonably good in an accident.

        Graeme