Re: yes, but...

To: LSelz@aol.com
Subject: Re: yes, but...
From: "Noah L. Anglin" <nlaark@hooked.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 08:42:31 -0800
Lannis,

I think you may have just come up with "the answer".   I spent about 4 months
last year
in China and Nepal and visited many Buddhaist shrines and temples and found
them quite
"comfortable".  Maybe there was some relationship to HFS and Morgans as I get
the same
"feelings" when I am in my Morgan blasting down an empty highway (which is hard
to find
in the Bay Area of Ca).

I have often considered the concept that being a Morgan devotee is somewhat
like a
phylosophy like Budhaism.

Noah, 68+4