RE: US visit

To: "'Tony Oliver'" <TonyOliver@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: US visit
From: "Marquis, Gary" <GMARQUIS@csuchico.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 14:38:05 -0800
      Tony...
          I could suggest you leave Tahoe, go north through Quincy, down the
Feather River canyon
      and stay at Chico ( home of Sierra Nevada Beer ), drink a few beers at
the brewery with
      assorted car guys, from here go to the Napa Valley and then to SF.
Beautiful scenery,
      beautiful roads at the best time of the year.
GARY MARQUIS / FAT BASSET GARAGE

chico california usa