Stable mates

To: "'morgans@autox.team.net'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Stable mates
From: "Blair, John" <JBlair@scn.spawar.navy.mil>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 10:34:01 -0500
All these nice stable mates.  Boy you can really learn to appreciate a
garage.
My Morgan stays at my Dads place (6 fix bays - 1 mobile bay).   Her
stablemate, is the '48 TR1800 that we've had since about '60.  Also about 8
Matag hit & miss
Engines, 2 quarter midget & 2 micro midget race cars.   On the other  side
of the
Wall is a 1906 Lodge & Shiply line lathe, and a '52 Bridgeport vertical mil,
a '46 Cushman Turtle back schooter, a 57 Cushman Egle, and a ¾ midget race
car.

Boy I wish I had a garage that big.  My Brick. Is her own stable mate with
the
Chassis in one bay and the body in the other.  Outside is the Spitfire and
the
Sonett.  I guess they'll have some more company in the near future as I just

Acquired 2 more Sonetts.

Soooo many cars,  so little garage space.

John

John T. Blair
jblair@scn.spawar.navy.mil
SPAWARSYSCEN Chesapeake
Chesapeake, Va                                 (757) 523-8133