stable mates

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: stable mates
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 15:36:06 EST
No stable mates for my trike... no stable room. Bunch of SnapOn's,
workbenches, two lathes, two 100E engines on stands, hot TR/Mog engine in the
corner, several Moss boxes worth of gears, couple of rear ends and more
clutter than I could ever, ever imagine keep the trike company.
  Outside sit the LandRover 109 (chevy 6), VW Thing (Subaru power), VW camper,
old Blue (77 Suburban) and the "appliance" (van). The +4+4 twinspare and SAAB
Sonnett V4 sit in cold storage waiting their turn. Also a few bicycles laying
around- the fun ones are ones that I modify for Samantha- try a side-by-side
tandum (bicycle for three in the works..) Sam's push-trike hangs on the porch
wall.

fred sisson