installing windscreen frame and hood

To: Morgan List <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: installing windscreen frame and hood
From: "David" <pdburket@intrepid.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 22:25:15 -0500
Morganeers,

I am seeking advice on the best way to proceed with the installation of
windscreen frame and and hood.  The body frame and hood are new,
consequently no snaps or mounting holes have been made.
Should I start from the windscreen and work backward, or should I install
snaps on body and hood and work forward.  Based on careful observation of
photos, the windscreen frame angle and bonnet angle are not the same.  Does
anyone know if this is a true or false assumption?  Also, should glass be
installed within the frame at the time of mounting?

I would like thank everyone on the list who had advice about circuit breaker
and halogen lights.

Morgan dittos,

David

P.S.
Should I consider mounting the sidescreens as an aide in determining the
correct angle and location of windscreen to scuttle?