About something completely different ( Was; Wife's Morgan)

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: About something completely different ( Was; Wife's Morgan)
From: "Bjørn Schage" <schage@online.no>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 09:19:55 +0100
Hi Dick.

You say you have a Vincent. Please forgive my ignorance, but I just have to
ask you abut this!

An aquaintance of mine is driving what he calls "an original Vincent". It
looks like a kind of miniature racing Bentley, and i suspect it of having
Vauxhall-innards.

He says he bought it because a Morgan is so ordinary ( I'd like to shove it
up his... ). He's probably nothing but a fraud, but I need some hard facts
to stop his mouth (..... as if a Morgan is ordinary......?)

I haven't found anything about a car called Vincent anywhere, and really
would like some background on it. If it's a kit-car, just say it, and I'm
more than satisfied. ( you know, some people are lost causes anyway ).

Happy Morganeering

Bjørn (somewhat insulted) Schage

P.S. We're having - 12 deg C now, so I just leave the Mog in the warm, cozy
garage. D.S