Re: stable mates

To: morgans@autox.team.net, Jim Walters <bristol@coastnet.com>
Subject: Re: stable mates
From: scott.barrie@CIMtegration.com (Scott Barrie)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 10:41:30 +0100
Hi Jim:

>Thought I might as well jump in and post my list too. They're not exactly in
>stables but in barns. Anybody out there have a J40 pedal car front bumper or
>Greeves parts? How about Borgward parts?

I have some Greeves parts, but most of them are earmarked for an upcoming
restoration (1963  Scottish) and they wouldn't fit your Pathfinder anyway.
But there are a variety of sources both in the U.S. and England that still
stock quite a bit of stuff. There used to be a very active Greeves Riders
Association in England (they're probably still very active, I've just lost
touch). I could dig up a contact name if you like. Probably your best bet,
though, is Frank Conley in California, (again, I'll have to dig up his
phone number). He really is Mr. Greeves. He bought up all the parts he
could when the company went under and still sells them at circa 1972
prices. And those he doesn't have, he'll often get made up. His main
interest is in the earlier models (i.e.pre-Pathfinder), but I'm sure he'll
be able to help.

If you're interested, I'll wade into the "archives" and dig up whatever
information would help.

Cheers

Scott Barrie