Re: stable mates

To: "William Zehring" <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Subject: Re: stable mates
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 10:21:47 -0500
Will,
Nice to hear that the Morgan's wings are in the company of other nice wings.
I'll pass on the X-1, tho. I trust the B-29 is a model? If not,  the
Confederate Airforce might be interested in it. Seems theirs is missing....

Fred Kuzyk
MSCCC Webmaster
Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada Web site at:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

For info on cigars, local cigar clubs & events, etc; visit my other web site
Holy Smokes
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/