Re: A New Look for Morgan ?

To: jpavone@vanstar.com
Subject: Re: A New Look for Morgan ?
From: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@home.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:20:05 -0800
I think this thread has picqued the curiousity in all of us.  If the
picture is too big to broadcast, perhaps you can post it to a website or
zip and email it to me and I'll place it on my ftp site for all to grab.

Based on the initial description, I imagined the headlights set into the
fender web.  The image is vaguely familiar to the 1957 Talbot Lago
TT150S with bodywork by Figoni et Falaschi (the car I WISH was a stable
mate).  BTW, if you ever look at a profile shot of the Talbot Lago and a
Morgan, the lines are strikingly similar.

I can't quite visualize the Porsche element added to it so please send
the image.

Anyone ever seen the photos of the XK120 that was used for speed runs in
England with the EXTENDED headlight buckets?  Most odd.

--
"Entropy Happens!"
Michael D. Miles, PE  Consulting Design Engineer