Re: A New Look for Morgan ?

To: "morgans@autox.team.net" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A New Look for Morgan ?
From: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@home.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 12:02:37 -0800
I've posted three flavors of the BMP file to my ftp site for your
convenience.  Help yourself.

The files are:
mog2000.bmp (534K)
mog2000.zip (357K) zipped version for faster downloads
mog2000.exe (387K) self extracting zip for those without winzip

All contain the same image and you may choose what best suits your
pipeline speed.

The files are located at:

ftp://ftp.teleport.com/pub/users/mdmiles/Morgans

For the uninitiated as to ftp handling, open your browser and enter the
URL shown in place of http://~~~.  You will see the list of the files
indicated above.  Use a <shift-left_mouse_click> on the chosen filename
and you should be presented with a save-as window for your local PC.
Regular ftp users should already know how to get there and pull the
files down (anonymous login, your email address as password).

Personally, I think it looks more reminiscent of the classic BMW 328.

Mike