fav drives

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: fav drives
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 13:43:38 -0500
Dear all:

As a consequence of doing some net-research on a potential new car for me
wife, I've stumbled upon a nice feature in one of the VW pages: favorite
drives.  Its a searchable data base of favorite roads that folks have
submitted.  I did a quick check on New Jersey, and recognize many of them
(tho, it still puzzles me why someone submitted I-80 (especially when
he/she was driving it at night)).  Go figure.  Probably a NY resident!
Anyway, make a visit...

http://www3.vw.com/driving/favorite.htm

cheers, and pray for spring!

Will Zehring (who isn't about to divulge his favorite roads)